Sign in to follow this  
Montreal

Montreal here

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone,

I've been on the server for a while already so I thought I'd make an introduction post.

Who am I ?

I'm Vinny, 26 years old from Canada. I live in Montreal, hence the name Montreal. Living here earned me the possibility to learn both English and French. My main language is French, but I'm also pretty good with English. I took 2 years of Spanish classes at College back in 2012-2013. I've graduated as an electrician back in 2014 and still work as one all around the country.

Rsps history:

I've played a LOT of RSPS since the Old Laggy Moparscape where no one could connect for more than 5 minutes before getting disconnected. I started playing RSPS 10 years ago. I'm a skiller type of guy who strives to reach out the maximum level in every skill in due time. I've had the chance to be Staff on 7 different servers over the lapse of those 10 years.

What do I like the most ?

Being the 2nd of a 6 children family, helping others have always been a part of me. I do that whenever it's possible. In the RSPS scene, I like to help others and leave my footprint in every servers I try. Whether it's by organizing events, giving out starter packs to newcomers. I believe if a player is warm welcomed, he's gonna start with a more positive attitude towards the server. That's what matters in the end. Also, I'm a little bit of a 'geek'. I enjoy gathering datas about everything I can. I think that is why I enjoy writting skilling guides. I always try to improve them to make them easier to read, more informative etc.

So that's about me. If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or send me a PM in-game. I'm pretty active on the forums so I'll answer as soon as possible. 

Looking forward to see you all in-game :)

Edited by Montreal

Welcome! I thought you already had an intro! :o Chat in game :) 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this