Posted (edited)

Varrock Username:

H / H Skills

Timezone: GMT 

Where are you from? Scotland

How long have you been part of the Varrock : Community? cant really remember, but a while

How many hours do you spend online daily? more than 5+ daily but enough to know the players

Are you active in-game, discord, and our forums? I am very active ingame, and discord, i need to try get better at forums

Why would you like to be part of the Varrock Staff Team? I would like to become a member of the staff team as, i like to help out i want to be more know as a nice person in the server and that people can come to me for help at any time

What are some of the strengths you possess? I am very friendly with all, I enjoy spending time on the server and getting to know everyone and like to play this server as other staff members are nice

What are some of your weaknesses you posses? In calls i am quite vocal shy, i have never had any staff experience, my capability to fill out this forum without sounding childish.

Please describe any experience in leadership or staff roles you currently have or had: (none)

Have you ever disagreed with a staff's (ingame moderating) action? If so, what would you have done as a Server Support in that situation?: i have not

A friend of yours comes to you complaining that he has been banned by another staff member, and wants you to find out why. Upon further investigation, you discover that you believe the ban is unjustified. How do you handle that? tell him/ her to apply on forums / speak to other staff member get more information to find out why and how he was banned to see how it can be handled differently

If there are a few users began saying "THIS CLIENT SUCKS!" and spamming it, what would you do? give the player a warning, if continue proceed to mute, once, twice and ban for a certain/permanent ban

Why should we choose to promote you as opposed to someone else's application? I wouldnt say there is a "real" reason to choose me over anyone as im nothing special, but i do think i could help with staff and (especially raids with over 500+ raids on osrs) but i do have a GMT time zone which other staff members dont seem to be from the UK meaning as a team, we could have staff members on at any time of day

What are some of the recognizable ways in which you helped the community? There are no big ways i have helped the community, unless helping provide new players, and helping players join the discord and directing them to where they need to be

In a short paragraph, please briefly explain what you hope to bring to Varrock with this position and what you hope to achieve in the future: I feel i could bring a better environment around players, as an approachable member e.g people can always speak to me and ask me questions about the server or just have a general conversation. I hope to achieve the best for Varrock RSPS as its a well planned server that still needs alot of work done that i hope i can help improve on

Do you understand that if you break any rules, abuse power, fail to follow the Staff handbook, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have further actions taken against you depending on your offenses? Absolutely, i have always disagreed on breaking rules and abusing my powers as u have been trusted with the power and it has just been a lot of friendships and trust thrown away.

Edited by Codeyes
Alt Name incorrect

Hey there, 

I can't say I support simply because I haven't seen you at all in-game and don't have an idea on what type of individual you can be, but best of luck to you nonetheless.

• Like 1

Hey @Codeyes,

I have to agree @Montreal.
My schedule reaches pretty much every timezone, due to the fact that I work in day & night shifts. And I haven't seen you in-game, at all.

Sorry, I might come back to this later.
Good luck with your application.

Discord Account: Nacyto#3577  Regular Account: Cleyax
e6c067d43f5d05c8cade1f676ed0f668.png

4 hours ago, Nacyto said:

Hey @Codeyes,

I have to agree @Montreal.
My schedule reaches pretty much every timezone, due to the fact that I work in day & night shifts. And I haven't seen you in-game, at all.

Sorry, I might come back to this later.
Good luck with your application.

I agree i havent seen u nacyto but i have sure seen montreal alot.

On 6/8/2019 at 5:52 PM, Codeyes said:

i do have a GMT time zone which other staff members dont seem to be from the UK meaning

Matter of a fact Shrimpie is on UK time zone also.

Ironman too i believe.

Didn't get to see you much ingame either.

The rest looks fine. Good luck.

C2nBqtK.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.