Sign in to follow this  
Montreal

Firemaking Guide [NORMAL]

Firemaking.png   4f2532bbc6e002fca87dc8b3fe7058a3.png   Firemaking.png

Hey everyone ! Welcome to my Firemaking Guide ! It's pretty straight forward and easy but I still hope you find it useful !
Here it goes !

Requirements

To train this skill, you first need to get a Tinderbox. Trade the Shop Assistant at home to purchase one ! You'll need to use the tinderbox on any log to light it up depending on your Firemaking level.

Logs / Level / Experience (Double xp weekend)

Logs.png Regular Log ---­> Level ---­> 2,000 xp (4,000)
Oak logs.png Oak Log ---­> Level 15 ---­> 3,000 xp  (6,000)
Willow logs.png Willow Log ---­> Level 30 ---­> 5,250 xp  (10,500)
Maple logs.png Maple Log ---­> Level 45 ---­> 6,750 xp  (13,500)
Yew logs.png Yew Log ---­> Level 60 ---­> 10,150 xp  (20,300)
Magic logs.png Magic Log ---­> Level 75 ---­> 15,200 xp (30,400)
Redwood pyre logs.png: Inventory image of Redwood pyre logs Redwood Log ---­> Level 90 ---­> 17,500 xp  (35,000)

Places to Firemake

When you light a log, you always move to the west by 1 tile. Therefore a good spot to train Firemaking would be at Varrock Square. You get a whole inventory of logs with 1 tinderbox, you light the logs all the way to the west bank, take more logs off your bank and teleport/run back to the fountain. Repeat the process to get massive Firemaking gains !

You can also try out the Woodcutting Guild. When burning Magic logs, I notice there's a small place south of the Magic trees that allowed me to light easily 15 logs over 2 lines, if not more.

Small Tips

When I train Firemaking, I use 2 tinderboxes in my inventory placed like so 

5d1218b5a37f604288ac237e98fa9fc0.png

This allows me to reduce the gap between the tinderbox and the logs. It makes it easier to click when you get to the last few logs of your inventory.

Firemaking Cape

Congratulations ! You have made it to level 99 Firemaking ! I'm not sure if it's coded like OSRS, but if it is, this skillcape acts as a permanent light source when worn. Pretty useful to save 1 inventory spot instead of a lantern or a candle when entering dark places.

That's it folks ! Hope it was useful as usual, even though this skill is very basic to train. Leave a comment if you have questions or would like to suggest another place to train ! I'll try to edit it as informations come through :)

Happy training !

Firemaking cape detail.png

• Like 1

Why not just use one tinderbox in the second spot? As this one you can just repeat until the logs are empty?

8 hours ago, Joey said:

Why not just use one tinderbox in the second spot? As this one you can just repeat until the logs are empty?

Because I'm unsure whether that firemaking method is gonna be fixed or not. You normally have to click every single logs, not only the last one. If it stays the same, well the last tinderbox should remain there indeed.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this