Sign in to follow this  
Nacyto

Farming Guide.

Posted (edited)

Heya, thanks for reading my guide.
Good luck on your farming grind, hopefully you'll receive a Tangerloot pet in the progress.. :)

1. Obtaining farming tools & Seeds.

Teleport to the Falador Skilling Zone, via the skills teleport.
There you'll find a Master Farmer, trade the Farmer to buy your farming tools.
Continue your farming grind by buying seeds from other players, or obtaining seeds through pvming or pickpocketing the master farmer.

740c951f105bd8b827750bf2d8917ce3.png

2. Inventory Setup.

You're pretty much free to choose how you setup your inventory, but I kinda like a certain setup.
The setup I use is efficient in my eyes and works the best for me.
Feel free to use a setup to your own liking.

55af3cc1ac276b94c36d9575490a7feb.pnga693f62c6f2496f75878d9ed836004c0.png

3. Compost bin & Farming actions.

First you have to clean the patches by clicking on the patch. You'll start raking the patches, receiving weeds whilst doing so.
Next, use the weeds on the 'Compost bin', to create compost. Right click on the compost bin again to empty, with 1/4 bucket(s) in your inventory.
This will fill your empty buckets with Compost, which is needed to 'feed' your patches.
Next, you'll use the compost on the patches. This then enables you to plant the seeds and water them.

82e1a066832c201266f746b9d8e6205d.png

4. Timers & Bonus.

Growth timers are quite fast on Varrock. Timers vary from 30 seconds to 5 minutes, depending on the seed's tier.
The farmers outfit gives you exp bonus, just like the Rogue's set gives you exp bones whilst thieving.
Overtime, you'll complete the achievements and receive outfit pieces of the Farmers Outfit.

Farming Task I                                       Farming Task II                                     Farming Task III
Pick Herbs 100 Times                                   Pick Herbs 300 Times                                   Pick Herbs 600 Times

1f078d2ca82f7ff96e2686ec88d52894.png                         304fd7d69e78fe53b4a9d492e10fbf6b.png                          bdef33dc9450a2a11db909430248914d.png

Edited by Nacyto
Fixed Timers.
  • Like 1

Discord Account: Nacyto#3577  Regular Account: Cleyax
e6c067d43f5d05c8cade1f676ed0f668.png

Nice Guide ! Thanks for making it. I'll still post mine later this week as it's already formatted and in progress. I'll add yours to the list of guides nonetheless :)

I like the guide although I find its missing the 1-99 and suggested routes part. Thank you for the time and effort though :)

1 hour ago, Joey said:

I like the guide although I find its missing the 1-99 and suggested routes part. Thank you for the time and effort though :)

Due to the fact that Farming is a fast and easy skill to train, I didn't add the 'routes'.
Players can easily look up the Level Requirements to see which herbs they will have to plant, in order to get the best exp/h. Or to get the best Herblore setup.

Discord Account: Nacyto#3577  Regular Account: Cleyax
e6c067d43f5d05c8cade1f676ed0f668.png

On 6/6/2019 at 8:47 AM, Joey said:

I agree with Joey. A guide without experience rates, guidelines, tips etc isn't complete in my opinion. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this