Sign in to follow this  
ryan r

Ryan R Application

Varrock Username: Ryan R(you know how to check for my alts lol)

Timezone: EST

Where are you from? Michigan

How long have you been part of the Varrock Community? 5 days, but put a lot of time into the game and community.

How many hours do you spend online daily? Lately I've been playing like 8+ hours a day since I haven't played RS or a rsps in a long time. 

Are you active in-game, discord, and our forums? Yes, forums I'm the least active on, but the more the forums grow, the more frequent I'll check it

Why would you like to be part of the Varrock Staff Team? I feel like I could be a good addition with economy knowledge and I love helping people.

What are some of the strengths you possess? Good with numbers and math for the economy side of things. Then I also go out of my way to help people and try to make everyone happy.

What are some of your weaknesses you posses? I tend to get upset at small inconveniences, like being ignored, dying to a bug, etc. Also I ramble, so that probably explains most of this app.

Please describe any experience in leadership or staff roles you currently have or had: Back when I played rsps' all the time, I modded on a few(all smaller servers though)

Have you ever disagreed with a staff's (ingame moderating) action? If so, what would you have done as a Server Support in that situation?: I haven't seen much of any staff taking action. I was talking to someone from KOS and they said they were getting jailed for just allegations. I feel like there should be proof to the accusations to take action.

A friend of yours comes to you complaining that he has been banned by another staff member, and wants you to find out why. Upon further investigation, you discover that you believe the ban is unjustified. How do you handle that? I would just gather all the information I could then take that to either Saint, James, or Mana and let them have the final decision.

If there are a few users began saying "THIS CLIENT SUCKS!" and spamming it, what would you do? I would ask them a couple times to stop, but if they continued, they should get a temp mute, then perma if they continue spamming after the mute end.

Why should we choose to promote you as opposed to someone else's application? I mean, if someone gets promoted over me, they'll be a good fit. I feel like I could be a very friendly and helpful addition to the staff team. If anyone need help, if anything needs to be done, odds are I'll do it.

What are some of the recognizable ways in which you helped the community? If anyone asks questions, I answer it. If anyone needs help, I do it. 

In a short paragraph, please briefly explain what you hope to bring to Varrock with this position and what you hope to achieve in the future: I hope to be able to help grow the server and with it grow a successful economy. I will help anyone and everyone. I'll do my best efforts at bettering Varrock. Anything that I can do to improve the server and/or the experience of the players, I will do with all of my capabilities.

Do you understand that if you break any rules, abuse power, fail to follow the Staff handbook, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have further actions taken against you depending on your offenses? Yes, of course. I want to be held accountable for my actions.

Can you edit the formatting? I'll read it after. Just @ me when it's formatted

C2nBqtK.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this