Sign in to follow this  
Vzyl

Vzyl's Support Application

Posted (edited)

Varrock Username: Vzyl

Timezone: GMT

Where are you from? England, Manchester

How long have you been part of the Varrock Community?
Since release 

How many hours do you spend online daily?
Majority of the day, due to my Job

Are you active in-game, discord, and our forums?
Active on both for the most part

Why would you like to be part of the Varrock Staff Team?
I seem to have the fitting personality, of generally helping people

What are some of the strengths you possess?
Grate at helping people, spending time on others to ensure they also have fun aswell as me.

What are some of your weaknesses you posses?
Sometimes due to the nature of my job i'll need to leave the Pc to attend caring duties .

Please describe any experience in leadership or staff roles you currently have or had:
I have Been moderator on a few servers in the past.

Why should we choose to promote you as opposed to someone else's application?
Because i am reliable and enthusiastic about helping other, (selfless)  

What are some of the recognizable ways in which you helped the community?
Just generally helping people on the whole, with question asked in help cc and guiding people to specific locations.

In a short paragraph, please briefly explain what you hope to bring to Varrock with this position and what you hope to achieve in the future: 
I'd like to bring the community of Varrock a Helpful , positive experience to the game.

Do you understand that if you break any rules, abuse power, fail to follow the Staff handbook, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have further actions taken against you depending on your offenses?
Yes, fully understand.

Edited by Vzyl
Making it clearer

1 hour ago, Vzyl said:

Majority of the day, due to my Job

I've yet to seen you to be honest.

1 hour ago, Vzyl said:

Sometimes due to the nature of my job i'll need to leave the Pc to attend caring duties .

real life facts. Please add actual weaknesses

the app seems rushed in all honesty. Please edit out and spend more than 2 minutes filling out the form.

C2nBqtK.gif

I have edited the original template and added a few more questions. Please put the questions with answers as a reply to my post.

Have you ever disagreed with a staff's (ingame moderating) action? If so, what would you have done as a Server Support in that situation?:

A friend of yours comes to you complaining that he has been banned by another staff member, and wants you to find out why. Upon further investigation, you discover that you believe the ban is unjustified. How do you handle that?

If there are a few users began saying "THIS CLIENT SUCKS!" and spamming it, what would you do?

Please answer following questions in a PRIVATE MESSAGE to MANA. Your answers are safe.

Link to profile: https://forums.varrock.org/profile/1070-mana/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM1MCwiaWRfMiI6MTkxMX0=

Who do you think is currently the best Moderator? Why?

Who do you think is the currently the worst Moderator? Why?

Failed to answer additional questions. Denied.