Varrock Username: Andrew

Timezone: EDT

Where are you from? USA Ohio

How long have you been part of the Varrock Community? Server Release 

How many hours do you spend online daily?5-10

Are you active in-game, discord, and our forums? Yes

Why would you like to be part of the Varrock Staff Team? Yes

What are some of the strengths you possess? Hard Worker, Loyal

What are some of your weaknesses you posses? My IRL job has no set schedule so I get on at different times every day.

Please describe any experience in leadership or staff roles you currently have or had: 

Why should we choose to promote you as opposed to someone else's application? I will work harder

What are some of the recognizable ways in which you helped the community? Before and after the restart I rushed 90 smithing to make people free dfs.

In a short paragraph, please briefly explain what you hope to bring to Varrock with this position and what you hope to achieve in the future: Helping people is my only goal here, I want to provide support to newer players and keep the trolls at bay. Keeping this community positive and forward moving ensures I have something to look forward to.

Do you understand that if you break any rules, abuse power, fail to follow the Staff handbook, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have further actions taken against you depending on your offenses? Yes

1 hour ago, Andrew - Gromp Vs Baron said:

Please describe any experience in leadership or staff roles you currently have or had: 

not answered

What are some of your weaknesses you posses? My IRL job has no set schedule so I get on at different times every day.

real life facts. Please add weaknesses

did you even bother to read the question?

If you wish us to consider your app , please edit out and spend more than 2 minute filling this form.

C2nBqtK.gif

Please take more time reading the questions, there is no rush to get application out, take more time and get the application finished properly.