Sign in to follow this  
skill2theday

"Skill2theday" app (IGN "poopyhead"

Posted (edited)

How long have you been part of the Varrock Community?

since day 1 of opening

TimeZone: WestCoast (us)

Were are you from?: Oreson U.S.A

How many hours do you spend online daily?

About 13-14 hours a day - My husband works while i game unfortunately

Are you active in-game, discord, and our forums?

I am active via, discord,forums- not much of but as a part of the staff team i would be 100% full time on forums i will take this job 100% serous and will be on every day like a job.

Why would you like to be part of the Varrock Staff Team?

Because it's what i am born to do, if i can't get a real job in real life i might as well try to become a part of the team, this is what I've always wanted to do on any server i play but if you give me a chance i will prove that i am whiling to do the job.

What are some of the strengths you possess?

I am good at listening to both sides of a problem, not just he said she said i like to get full hard facts, also I've been a server support on some servers, also i am very good at problem solving i want nothing but to make everyone feel loved in varrock.

What are some of your weaknesses you posses?

My weakness to be 100% honest everyone has a weakness mine is  i play to long every day 😛

Please describe any experience in leadership or staff roles you currently have or had:

I've been a server support for about 6 months then stepped down due to family related issues, that's because i wasn't spending time with my family i was into the job over family, but that's a personal subject we can discuss later.

Why should we choose to promote you as opposed to someone Else's application?

because no one can do what i can i am on 24/7 i sleep 2 hours a day then back to the grind, i am kind, helpful LOYAL! never "AFK" and just because someone else has played longer or shorter doesn't mean they should have the 1st rights, it's all about personality which i have! and caring, loving. and i think i am the ONE for the job i will NEVER DISAPPOINT YOU GUYS AND WILL ALWAYS UPHOLD MY DUTY AS A SERVER SUPPORT.

What are some of the recognizable ways in which you helped the community?

I've helped new players when they are in need of help, always help them before i even help myself, the help cc I'm ALWAYS HELPING the new players of Varrock

In a short paragraph, please briefly explain what you hope to bring to Varrock with this position and what you hope to achieve in the future:

I hope to bring nothing but peace, making the game more enjoyable for the players of Varrock this isn't just a "Game" this is ONE BIG FAMILY i hope to gain Memories, More amazing friends,and i HOPE to achieve to STRIVE to the top and one day become a admin in the near future, but ALL I CARE ABOUT IS to help and to help every single person out their i hope you take my application into consideration, and i HOPE to see you all in game!

Do you understand that if you break any rules, abuse power, fail to follow the Staff handbook, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have further actions taken against you depending on your offenses?

i "SKILL2theday" promise to uphold my part and to NEVER ABBUSE the power of being a support in the name of VARROCK

P.S if i become staff team please pm me via mail, my username is differnt ingame. have a wonderful -staffteam

Edited by skill2theday

glad your name was changed to be fair lol

C2nBqtK.gif

33 minutes ago, Mana said:

glad your name was changed to be fair lol

hahaha :D I don't think ingame yet :O

I have edited the original template and added a few more questions. Please put the questions with answers as a reply to my post.

Have you ever disagreed with a staff's (ingame moderating) action? If so, what would you have done as a Server Support in that situation?:

A friend of yours comes to you complaining that he has been banned by another staff member, and wants you to find out why. Upon further investigation, you discover that you believe the ban is unjustified. How do you handle that?

If there are a few users began saying "THIS CLIENT SUCKS!" and spamming it, what would you do?

Please answer following questions in a PRIVATE MESSAGE to MANA. Your answers are safe.

Link to profile: https://forums.varrock.org/profile/1070-mana/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM1MCwiaWRfMiI6MTkxMX0=

Who do you think is currently the best Moderator? Why?

Who do you think is the currently the worst Moderator? Why?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Anne said:

I have edited the original template and added a few more questions. Please put the questions with answers as a reply to my post.

Have you ever disagreed with a staff's (ingame moderating) action? If so, what would you have done as a Server Support in that situation?:

A friend of yours comes to you complaining that he has been banned by another staff member, and wants you to find out why. Upon further investigation, you discover that you believe the ban is unjustified. How do you handle that?

If there are a few users began saying "THIS CLIENT SUCKS!" and spamming it, what would you do?

Please answer following questions in a PRIVATE MESSAGE to MANA. Your answers are safe.

Link to profile: https://forums.varrock.org/profile/1070-mana/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM1MCwiaWRfMiI6MTkxMX0=

Who do you think is currently the best Moderator? Why?

Who do you think is the currently the worst Moderator? Why?

Have you ever disagreed with a staff's (ingame moderating) action? If so, what would you have done as a Server Support in that situation?: No I have not disagreed with a  mod, if I have I would simply pm the staff that I am having a disagreement with and also ask the staff for a private conversation at ::staffzone.

Well as a server support The ONE thing I look for are FACTS such as screenshots, other witnesses with VAILID PROOF, And if their was VAILD proof I would talk to the head ADMINISTRATOR to show all the facts in a professional manor also, I would suggest the person to go on the forums to show VAILD proof of the incident and use the CORRECT format to make the report.

First off, I would give them a warning to please stop spamming, if they continued to keep spamming I'll warn them another time (if continued I would jail the person spamming after the 3rd time) "if they continued to spam  After I jail them and they continued to spam in my help chat I will temporally mute them and make them make an appeal.

Edited by skill2theday

Everything looks good apart from spelling mistakes. Good luck with your application.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Blessed said:

Everything looks good apart from spelling mistakes. Good luck with your application.

Thank-you for the nice comments much love ❤️ @Mana @Saint @everyotherstaff my ign is "poopyhead"

Edited by skill2theday

Denied. User was issued a mute on the server for offensive language. 

“Have no previous punishment or warning strikes associated with your account.”