Sign in to follow this  
Papi

Papi Staff Application

Posted (edited)

Varrock Username: Papi

Timezone: CEST.

Where are you from? Norway.

How long have you been part of the Varrock Community? Since day one baby.

How many hours do you spend online daily? Lately i been spending more hours on the server than sleeping. i will be online atleast 4 hours daily.

Are you active in-game, discord, and our forums? Yes, on all three.

Why would you like to be part of the Varrock Staff Team? I would like to be part of the Varrock Staff Team because i want the best for this server and im willing to sacrifice alot of time to be online.

What are some of the strengths you possess? Dedicated, helpful, friendly, welcoming, trustworthy, social and open minded.

What are some of your weaknesses you posses? I sometimes lack confidence and it can be difficult for me to work with certain personalities.

Please describe any experience in leadership or staff roles you currently have or had: I'm a teacher apprentice. I have no experience as a staff, but i have alot of friends that are staff, so i know how this works and how to behave.

Why should we choose to promote you as opposed to someone else's application? I spend alot of time on the server, and i help everyone that needs help. I'm a pretty positive person.

What are some of the recognizable ways in which you helped the community? I've helped alot of players who asked questions. I welcome new players when they join the server. As we all know the server has had some problems, and i was trying to keep everyone positive while shit went down.

In a short paragraph, please briefly explain what you hope to bring to Varrock with this position and what you hope to achieve in the future: I hope to bring positivity and make this a community to be proud of. I hope to achieve experience as a staff.

Do you understand that if you break any rules, abuse power, fail to follow the Staff handbook, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have further actions taken against you depending on your offenses? Yes i do.

Edited by Papi
Updated Application.

13 hours ago, Papi said:

Being here since day 1

I believe everyone was , yet that doesn't imply you helped anybody. 

Maybe you should edit that part out.

I believe this was also a bit rushed and not given a whole lot of time much like Fem's app. I'd review each question asides of the strengths and weaknesses in which you actually had a better answer than most.

Good luck with the app

C2nBqtK.gif

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

I believe everyone was , yet that doesn't imply you helped anybody. 

Maybe you should edit that part out.

I believe this was also a bit rushed and not given a whole lot of time much like Fem's app. I'd review each question asides of the strengths and weaknesses in which you actually had a better answer than most.

Good luck with the app

Thanks for the reply. Its true that i rushed it, i had basically no time to write it. But ill edit it :)

I have edited the original template and added a few more questions. Please put the questions with answers as a reply to my post.

Have you ever disagreed with a staff's (ingame moderating) action? If so, what would you have done as a Server Support in that situation?:

A friend of yours comes to you complaining that he has been banned by another staff member, and wants you to find out why. Upon further investigation, you discover that you believe the ban is unjustified. How do you handle that?

If there are a few users began saying "THIS CLIENT SUCKS!" and spamming it, what would you do?

Please answer following questions in a PRIVATE MESSAGE to MANA. Your answers are safe.

Link to profile: https://forums.varrock.org/profile/1070-mana/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM1MCwiaWRfMiI6MTkxMX0=

Who do you think is currently the best Moderator? Why?

Who do you think is the currently the worst Moderator? Why?

Good luck.

I like your application, seperated questions and answers.
Allthough, id like to know a bit more about you, i wanna see ur application in a full potential and not rushed.
Ill give it a re read if you decide to change anything.
Best regards,
Shrimpie

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Shrimpie said:

I like your application, seperated questions and answers.
Allthough, id like to know a bit more about you, i wanna see ur application in a full potential and not rushed.
Ill give it a re read if you decide to change anything.
Best regards,
Shrimpie

^

GL on your app!

Edited by Fjell

Failed to answer additional questions. Denied.