Sign in to follow this  
Fem

Fem Staff Application

Posted (edited)

Varrock Username: Fem

Timezone: eastern standard time 

Where are you from? united states.

How long have you been part of the Varrock Community?  pre beta with everyone ❤️

How many hours do you spend online daily? 10+

Are you active in-game, discord, and our forums? very active ingame, forums and discord

Why would you like to be part of the Varrock Staff Team? because, i feel i can take on this role and progress more with the community with my help

What are some of the strengths you possess? feedback/drop rates/ coding. helping anyone when and if i can 

What are some of your weaknesses you posses?  theater of blood

Please describe any experience in leadership or staff roles you currently have or had: coding, moderating, co owner. server support plenty of 

Why should we choose to promote you as opposed to someone else's application? i'm not gonna tell you why, you should chose me you all should already know, i help as much as i can via, discord/forums/in game 

What are some of the recognizable ways in which you helped the community? helped, with drops/rates/helped tamtea as much as i can here daily, i reported sapphire scamming, i also got scammed by her myself. 

Why i'd be a great staff member, im hoping our community goes a very long way and we can stride to be one of the bests. there is alot of potential and  this server is gonna turn out, great. i know it for a fact we need someone who is on in hours, that im normally on i'm always constantly pming, either anne, mana risk or anyhting who can deal with situations when they need to be dealt and able to get them online sometimes. im very active, and very surreal when it comes to rsps. 

Edited by Fem

14 hours ago, Fem said:

weaknesses being rich in game :D i stride to be the best 

that doesn't sound like an actual weakness the being rich ingame.

14 hours ago, Fem said:

waist

i usually don't point them out but holy. If you had that on your CV , I'd throw it in the garbage right now.

14 hours ago, Fem said:

i'm always constantly pming

14 hours ago, Fem said:

mana

Pls help guys

My overall opinion about your app is that it was rushed & that you didn't invested any time into it.

Maybe you should edit it and actually answer out the questions properly and invest more time than the little to none you already did.

Good luck with the app

• reaction_title_8 1

C2nBqtK.gif

I have edited the original template and added a few more questions. Please put the questions with answers as a reply to my post.

Have you ever disagreed with a staff's (ingame moderating) action? If so, what would you have done as a Server Support in that situation?:

A friend of yours comes to you complaining that he has been banned by another staff member, and wants you to find out why. Upon further investigation, you discover that you believe the ban is unjustified. How do you handle that?

If there are a few users began saying "THIS CLIENT SUCKS!" and spamming it, what would you do?

Please answer following questions in a PRIVATE MESSAGE to MANA. Your answers are safe.

Link to profile: https://forums.varrock.org/profile/1070-mana/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM1MCwiaWRfMiI6MTkxMX0=

Who do you think is currently the best Moderator? Why?

Who do you think is the currently the worst Moderator? Why?

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Anne said:

I have edited the original template and added a few more questions. Please put the questions with answers as a reply to my post.

Have you ever disagreed with a staff's (ingame moderating) action? If so, what would you have done as a Server Support in that situation?:

A friend of yours comes to you complaining that he has been banned by another staff member, and wants you to find out why. Upon further investigation, you discover that you believe the ban is unjustified. How do you handle that?

If there are a few users began saying "THIS CLIENT SUCKS!" and spamming it, what would you do?

Please answer following questions in a PRIVATE MESSAGE to MANA. Your answers are safe.

Link to profile: https://forums.varrock.org/profile/1070-mana/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM1MCwiaWRfMiI6MTkxMX0=

Who do you think is currently the best Moderator? Why?

Who do you think is the currently the worst Moderator? Why?

yes, as of today i disagreed with shrimpies, actions or who's ever actions it was to harass cavie, when he was quiting and wanting to give out his items too. 

sorry might not of been you Shrimpie, but you where also involved.  i went to james, and tried to say something but i was pretty much ignored. 

as a server support, i would then go to a higher upper either mana/or anne and let them handle it with informing what i have found out. 

firstly, i'd warn if they continued i'd jail, if they where then making new account's i'd advert into banning. if then continued, it will result in an ipban 

Edited by Fem

Unfortunately we have agreed to deny your application. We do not believe you have the capacities to make a good moderator. You can be provocative at some times and therefore we believe you won’t be able to remain mature, objective and calm while handling situations.

Furthermore you believe that using racial slurs should be allowed into the server when staff have told you explicitly that they are not allowed. You continued to disagree and act smart. We rather have someone on our team we can work with who has mutual respect.

Feel free to re-apply in the future when staff applications are back open.