Kawalis

KAWALIS SERVER SUPPORT APPLICATION!

Posted (edited)

Varrock Username: Kawalis

Timezone:  GMT

Where are you from? UK, LONDON

How long have you been part of the Varrock Community? Around 1 week

How many hours do you spend online daily? 5-12

Are you active in-game, discord, and our forums? I am active on discord and ingame mostly but could be active on forums

Why would you like to be part of the Varrock Staff Team? I would love to be apart of the varrock staff team because, I know a lot about runescape! I've played for 14 years and feel like i know everything. moving forward I've played many private servers with similar sources, one of which i was a mod in 'SOLACE-PS' in addition to this the eco is amazing and all the players are nice! Also I love helping players, I've helped players to the best of my ability and have displayed over 20 bug in the discord channel! 

What are some of the strengths you possess? helping out, advising, giving knowledge, staying active in-game & forums, talkative, approachable, optimistic!

What are some of your weaknesses you posses? I would say my weeknesses are staying active on the forums, however i would try my best to better that!

Please describe any experience in leadership or staff roles you currently have or had: I was a moderator on a RSPS called Solace-PS, that server had roughly 100-150 players, and it was the identical source. I played that server for 4 months, and was maxed on two accounts. I decided to resign on that server, due to personal reasons in real life, which wouldn't be a problem anymore!

Why should we choose to promote you as opposed to someone else's application? I feel like i know everything there is to know about this RSPS due to playing servers in the past with similar sources, as well as this i really enjoy helping people! I also am very active playing from atleast 5 to 12 hours. As well as this i feel like i would get along with the current staff team as from what i have acknowledged we have a lot in common!

What are some of the recognizable ways in which you helped the community? Help guide people around, help promote the server via YouTube, calming people down and re assuring them is situations where the server is under maintenance, I help out by giving supplies to others!

In a short paragraph, please briefly explain what you hope to bring to Varrock with this position and what you hope to achieve in the future: What i would hope to bring to Varrock is a friendly environment where all players can respect each other and be humane, bring players by further promoting Varrock through my youtube channel. Also bettering the server by discovering bugs, and being someone players and tell the bugs to!

Do you understand that if you break any rules, abuse power, fail to follow the Staff handbook, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have further actions taken against you depending on your offenses: YES! I UNDERSTAND!

Edited by Kawalis