Jack

Jack Support Application

Varrock Username:

Jack

Timezone:

UK (BST)

Where are you from?

UK

How long have you been part of the Varrock Community?

Only a couple of days since the server first opened up

How many hours do you spend online daily?

I would say I spend around 8-10 hours

Are you active in-game, discord, and our forums?

Yes

Why would you like to be part of the Varrock Staff Team?

Was part of a staff team of a previous rsps that I played quite a few years ago and worked my way up there. Like the aspect of having something else do to in-game and in general, I don't see it as mandatory if I'm staff or not to help people. If someone asks a question if I know the answer I will help or atleast help them to the best of my ability.

What are some of the strengths you possess?

I would say one of the strengths I have is my commitment, If I enjoy something like this server for example then I will commit as much time as I can and do what is needed to the best of my ability. Furthermore, I would also say I am a quick leaner and so if anything is done in a certain way on the server that I am unfamiliar with then I adapt and learn it as soon as possible.

What are some of your weaknesses you posses?

I'm unsure really how to answer without sounding quite cringey. Honestly not a lot that I know of. I would say the one that comes to mind currently would be knowledge of the game since like I said I have only been playing since release so only a few days. However, I would say I am a quick leaner and pick things up quite quickly.

Please describe any experience in leadership or staff roles you currently have or had:

Im not sure if I was suppose to name the server or not. But around I would say 5-6 years ago I played on a server called Torvascape 711. Not gonna lie and say it was a huge server but it had 100-200 active members daily. I started off on the server as a support member and over months of playing the server I was promoted to Moderator and then Administrator. That is the only experience I have as an staff member on rsps's.

Why should we choose to promote you as opposed to someone else's application?

I haven't really played a rsps properly for a few years now. As was looking for one recently to play again. When I saw this one I really liked the look of it and when I started to play it I enjoyed it too. Like I previously said when I like something I commit the time that I can to the game and try my best at it. Not gonna say if I would be better worse than others that will apply but I will be active and committed and try my best at the role to do better.

What are some of the recognizable ways in which you helped the community?

Wouldn't really say there has been anything big that I have done in the few days. Only ways I would say is in-game if someone asks in game or in clan chat for help I will try my best to respond to them and help them out.

In a short paragraph, please briefly explain what you hope to bring to Varrock with this position and what you hope to achieve in the future:

I hope to add to the community and try my best to make it better and more welcoming for new players and current players of Varrock, help as many people as I can and hopefully become a figure in the community that people know to come to when they need assistance.

Do you understand that if you break any rules, abuse power, fail to follow the Staff handbook, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have further actions taken against you depending on your offenses?

Yes, I understand

14 hours ago, Jack said:

Im not sure if I was suppose to name the server or not.

no.

Mention of rsps . Denied. You can always post an updated one.

C2nBqtK.gif