Cavie

"Cavie" Staff application Form (Helper app)

Posted (edited)

Varrock Username:Cavie

Timezone:Gmt/London

Where are you from? United Kingdom

How long have you been part of the Varrock Community? Join date 22/05/2019

How many hours do you spend online daily? 10+

Are you active in-game, discord, and our forums? Yes

Why would you like to be part of the Varrock Staff Team? I run a Discord Sever myself, 40+ Players, and a CC in osrs 50+ Active daily, I like the feeling of moving a team into a better direction, and can hopefully provide the same experience for players in Varrock.

What are some of the strengths you possess? Team Leader, Rs knowledge, Friendly, Active

What are some of your weaknesses you posses? I work from home, So cant be online consistant, but will for sure be 5-12 hours a day!

Please describe any experience in leadership or staff roles you currently have or had:Ran my own servers before, and im the Leader of a cc, 50+ Active players daily in 07.

Why should we choose to promote you as opposed to someone else's application? I have had over 12+ years of experience in runescape, And i'm very confident i'd be a good asset to Varrock staff, as i've had experience in leadership roles, prior.

What are some of the recognizable ways in which you helped the community? Always offering to help in the clanchat, A few people will message me for help as they know i will :)

In a short paragraph, please briefly explain what you hope to bring to Varrock with this position and what you hope to achieve in the future: A fun filled server, less toxic behaviour, Knowledge to others about the rsps, and in all, a good experience for the community.

Do you understand that if you break any rules, abuse power, fail to follow the Staff handbook, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have further actions taken against you depending on your offenses? Yes.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

= - Status: Open - =

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Edited by Cavie
New ingame Name + specify application (rank)

Good luck with your application. 

Good luck, I've seen you being very helpful in game. Hoping you'll get accepted 😉

1 minute ago, Fury said:

Good luck, I've seen you being very helpful in game. Hoping you'll get accepted 😉

Thank you :)

On 5/22/2019 at 5:48 PM, Cavie said:

I work from home, So cant be online consistant, but will for sure be 5-12 hours a day!

as I stated on another app , this is just a real life fact. People work & can't be playing games 24/7.

Do you mind editing that part out and giving us a real weakness?

Good luck

C2nBqtK.gif

Denied , staff decision. If you want to know the reason, you may PM me.

C2nBqtK.gif