Nemonen

DumbleKukens support application

Varrock Username: DumleKuken

Timezone:  CET +1

Where are you from? Sweden

How long have you been part of the Varrock Community? actually i just saw the add for it 

How many hours do you spend online daily? it all comes down to how much i have to do on the day. if im busy, a couple of hours. if not i can be on for multiple hours 

Are you active in-game, discord, and our forums? im always on discord if im on my pc, if the forum can i be active on to if needed :)

Why would you like to be part of the Varrock Staff Team? Varrock seems to be a legit server and a good one for sure. a high amout of players even before release and thats a good sign

What are some of the strengths you possess? im someone you can trust, keeping secrets, responsive and im loyal 

What are some of your weaknesses you posses? i dont know my weaknesses, i hve a bad temper if i wake up on the wrong side.

Please describe any experience in leadership or staff roles you currently have or had: ive worked with a team that did work with childs that couldnt afford to go on vacations so i told them and set them up to make the summer and winter breaks remembered, ive also been working at a store and teacher others to learn the work there.

Why should we choose to promote you as opposed to someone else's application? i dont know, there is alot of good applications out there. but as i said on my strengths. im someone you can trust and im loyal

What are some of the recognizable ways in which you helped the community? i havent done that much to be fair, but i always try to help everyone if i know the answer of the question.

In a short paragraph, please briefly explain what you hope to bring to Varrock with this position and what you hope to achieve in the future: i would bring happyness, joy, ideas of new things.

Do you understand that if you break any rules, abuse power, fail to follow the Staff handbook, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have further actions taken against you depending on your offenses? totally agree with that one. 

On 5/22/2019 at 3:16 PM, Nemonen said:

i dont know my weaknesses, i hve a bad temper if i wake up on the wrong side.

I guess we all have those kinds of days, but all things aside being a staff member would imply you having to hide those bad days and still smile & being nice without smashing the ban hammer whenever something piss you off.

If you can work on that part , the rest of the app seems good to me.

On 5/22/2019 at 3:16 PM, Nemonen said:

i would bring happyness, joy, ideas of new things.

to be short , that was short.

C2nBqtK.gif

I have edited the original template and added a few more questions. Please put the questions with answers as a reply to my post.

Have you ever disagreed with a staff's (ingame moderating) action? If so, what would you have done as a Server Support in that situation?:

A friend of yours comes to you complaining that he has been banned by another staff member, and wants you to find out why. Upon further investigation, you discover that you believe the ban is unjustified. How do you handle that?

If there are a few users began saying "THIS CLIENT SUCKS!" and spamming it, what would you do?

Please answer following questions in a PRIVATE MESSAGE to MANA. Your answers are safe.

Link to profile: https://forums.varrock.org/profile/1070-mana/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM1MCwiaWRfMiI6MTkxMX0=

Who do you think is currently the best Moderator? Why?

Who do you think is the currently the worst Moderator? Why?