Sign in to follow this  
Nick

What is the meaning behind your username?

Hi everyone,

In my attempts to activize the forums, I thought I'd make a few discussion threads and just see where things landed us.. sooooo the question currently is.. what's the meaning/story behind your name?

I'll start - My username is Nick because my name is Nick!

My name is BenDaProdigy because my names Ben and I'm a prodigy!

My name is Cicero, I chose it because I liked the character Cicero from skyrim, No I'm not into having sex with a dead body like he was though.

Just now, cicero said:

My name is Cicero, I chose it because I liked the character Cicero from skyrim, No I'm not into having sex with a dead body like he was though.

Haha good one! 

Hey! My name is Juul because I'm painfully addicted to smoking Juuls. My favorite flavor is mint. 

My name is JosiahGR, this is my name because my nickname irl is Josiah and the GR in my name stands for Germany. I was born in Germany, but I currently live in the United States.

Thought I would be really creative and came up with this

My name is buni cause i really really like bunnies, but i didnt wanna spell it the normal way¿¿¿¿¿ i changed my name to buns for now cause i think its super cute and i really like buns, especially cinnamon buns 👍🐰

I got banned for killing an Admin on an RSPS many years ago, and randomly typed in letters to make a new account, which resulted in KLK.

Although, sometimes I'm confused as a foreign language speaker as people assume it's acronym for "que el que".

Mine's quite obvious. Always been a of Durial. Glitches, bugs, exploits, etc.

Cacambo was the username my older brother always used. After him quitting Pc gaming I took over this Name. But the meaning behind the Name I dont know (lol)

Just decided to take One because I hope to have a bank with a valuation of 1m within 1 week of playing.

Tend to like short my names, however I did reserve my real name "Edwin" on an alt, this is most likely becoming my main.

3 minutes ago, epicsnoob said:

im epicsnoob why well im a noob in the most epic way you will find out soon enough xD

Hey, acceptance is the first step.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this