Sign in to follow this  

Staff Application (Updated)

Posted (edited)

Varrock Username: BenDaProdigy

Timezone: EST (GMT-4)

Where are you from? Connecticut, United States

How long have you been part of the Varrock Community? Less then a week

How many hours do you spend online daily? 8-10

Are you active in-game, discord, and our forums? Yes, Very.

Why would you like to be part of the Varrock Staff Team? I am a very respectful person that finds satisfaction in seeing others succeed.

What are some of the strengths you possess? Gaming, Helping community, time management, organization.

What are some of your weaknesses you posses? Gaming when my girl is around, which is only about once a week for a few hours, she has a very busy schedule.

Please describe any experience in leadership or staff roles you currently have or had: owned a RSPS have been moderator on a few, including but not limited to Project Catastrophe.

Why should we choose to promote you as opposed to someone else's application? I'm a very hard worker and can do anything I put my mind to and have a passion for helping others.

What are some of the recognizable ways in which you helped the community? I try to be as active as possible and spend long days on games that I enjoy mostly helping myself and other people succeed to be the best we can be!

In a short paragraph, please briefly explain what you hope to bring to Varrock with this position and what you hope to achieve in the future: I hope to help build a stable community and help others succeed inside the game. I also intend to be support for anyone who needs it or just if anyone needs someone to talk to about everyday things.

Do you understand that if you break any rules, abuse power, fail to follow the Staff handbook, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have further actions taken against you depending on your offenses? 100%

I hope you seriously consider my application, as I believe I can be an amazing addition to your staff team and really help this game become the game we all know it could be!

Edited by BenDaProdigy

Very nice application Ben, Good luck with your approval +1 .

Quite a decent application ! good luck with approval +1.

Good luck my friend! See you in game later! 

Nice app man, hope we group up to do some bosses.

See you in a bit hopefully and good luck!:👍👍

6 minutes ago, 98max1 said:

Nice app man, hope we group up to do some bosses.

See you in a bit hopefully and good luck!:👍👍

8 hours ago, Joey said:

Good luck my friend! See you in game later! 

17 hours ago, aoixivv said:

Quite a decent application ! good luck with approval +1.

22 hours ago, cicero said:

Very nice application Ben, Good luck with your approval +1 .

Thank you for all the kind words everybody!!

User was banned for advertisement. denied.

C2nBqtK.gif