Risk

Riskdemon Server Support Application

Varrock Username: Riskdemon

Timezone: -6:00 CST

Where are you from? Oklahoma, United States

How long have you been part of the Varrock Community? Less than a week.

How many hours do you spend online daily? Around 8 hours at my PC/ with another 3-4 checking in on my cell phone.

Are you active in-game, discord, and our forums? Extremely Active on Discord/ Active on forums/ In-Game not released at the time of this posting.

Why would you like to be part of the Varrock Staff Team? To assist in relieving some of the pre, and post-launch stresses that come with the community/game. Also, to stand out in the community by displaying the efforts i'm willing to put into the project.

What are some of the strengths you possess? My schedules to come online are extremely flexible as I don't sleep much. I also am very detail/goal oriented when it comes to assignments/tasks. I am very mature when I need to be and can handle criticism extremely well and learn from it. 

What are some of your weaknesses you posses? I have a fiance, so when she demands my attention, I may go AWOL for an hour.

Please describe any experience in leadership or staff roles you currently have or had: I've ran and helped run several communities in the past. Ranging from games such as Minecraft/League of Legends/CSGO/RSPS's/ and a top 30 Runescape Clan. 

Why should we choose to promote you as opposed to someone else's application? I've got the skills/learning ability to get the job done effectively and professionally and the maturity to back it up. I am and will be dedicating lot's of time to the betterment of the community as a whole as well. Lastly, if the server is in need of assistance for upcoming content, I have a pool of developers/GFX designers in my connections list that the staff team could utilize.

What are some of the recognizable ways in which you helped the community? So far, just attempting to keep the chat alive during pre-launch and creating some friendly competition for advertisement drive. So far, I've personally put the Varrock name out on 6 different websites. I would name them here, but my competition will catch onto my ways.

In a short paragraph, please briefly explain what you hope to bring to Varrock with this position and what you hope to achieve in the future: Everything on the table, I hope i can expand Varrock's playerbase, satisfy the needs and wants of the community and help progress the communities development along with the rest of the staff team. My end-game goal is to stand out and to assist in the management of the community through means of showing my worth and value to the staff team.

Do you understand that if you break any rules, abuse power, fail to follow the Staff handbook, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have further actions taken against you depending on your offenses? I understand the rules/regulations set forth in this section.

I fully understand and do not expect this application to get accepted since the management/staff team does not know me well and the server has not released. This is just on the off-chance applications do get accepted and to show I’m actively watching the forums for updates and putting my name in the pool of individuals interested in the role. 

Good luck with your application.