Sign in to follow this  
aoixivv

SkillersCove

41 minutes ago, Kartoonbaab said:

In-game Name(IGN): Kartoonbaab
Discord Name(#ID): Kartoonbaab#7092
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): I've had multiple accounts in past, and I've had multiple 99's but the ones I remember are fishing, all combat, fletching, smithing, woodcutting, cooking, thieving, crafting, and I got farming to 73 once.
The reason behind applying: I want to join the best of the best. I feel this clan can be a great community especially starting off with very limited resources on the market. we can essentially be our own market. plus I see people in here that I've been talking with on the discord and I want to continue that game.
How can you benefit our local community in Varrock?: I feel I can contribute with skilling and helping to provide the community with what is needed. also, I like to be a mitigator and feel I can help others that have any questions.
Understand to the full extent that breaking any rule either it is the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: Yes, i understand

Accepted Message me in game to be added!

4 minutes ago, aoixivv said:

Accepted Message me in game to be added!

will do if i can get in

In-game Name(IGN): Bevis Man
Discord Name(#ID): Not on discord yet, will post when I'm on it.
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): Combat skills, mining and smithing, crafting and fletching, also wcing. 
Reason behind applying: Want to join a clan so that I can not only offer my help and advice but so that I can be aapart of a smaller community within the entirity of Varrock.
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: Lots of good times and fun humor, also willing to help out those around me and have the most fun possible. 
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: Absolutely

Bevis-Man.gif.c09e4cc4ef8f2c0e20276e45d5

15 minutes ago, Bevis Man said:

In-game Name(IGN): Bevis Man
Discord Name(#ID): Not on discord yet, will post when I'm on it.
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): Combat skills, mining and smithing, crafting and fletching, also wcing. 
Reason behind applying: Want to join a clan so that I can not only offer my help and advice but so that I can be aapart of a smaller community within the entirity of Varrock.
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: Lots of good times and fun humor, also willing to help out those around me and have the most fun possible. 
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: Absolutely

Accepted! message me while your in game when you have the chance to let me know who you are and that i can add you! see you there!

Posted (edited)

In-game Name(IGN): Ryan R, Fletching, Runecrafting, Varrock
Discord Name(#ID):DaddyMcDaddyFace/Luna/Ryan#3001
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): Combat skills, Farming, Fishing, Cooking, Herb
Reason behind applying: Want to be a part of a social clan.
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: I usually am pretty generous with helping people out(not by giving them things, but my time).
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: Yes, of course.

Edited by ryan r
finished herblore

In-game Name(IGN): Scazz
Discord Name(#ID): TheWizard#1444
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): Combat, Thieving, Fishing, 
Reason behind applying: Never really done pvm on osrs the main reason for joing an rsps, looking for a bit of help when I get stuck and to have some friendly faces when I log on.
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: Pretty much a noob in experience at this point but will go out of my way to help people out.
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: Yes

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this