aoixivv

SkillersCove

Posted (edited)

【 SkillersCove】
Recruitment Thread!
Founders: Aoixivv aka. TipsWithAoi
    Cicero aka. Evan

Introduction:

We are SkillersCove, the most Intelligent, determined, hairiest bunch in Varrock RSPS.
we sweat more than the local mule, we complain more about bugs than our half-hearted relationships.
but in all seriousness, we are about being the best, we are here to help new people understand the easiest ways of skilling.
We offer also offer TipsWithAoi.

What do we offer?:

Guides, Food, TipsWithAoi?

Rules:

Treat everyone with respect no matter the rank, combat level, skill level everyone is equal!

show appreication for things that are not only given but shown by others

Help out new players if they are in need of assistance (this does not include giving gold, items and/or other items) mainly just advice
Anyone caught disobeying the rules will be removed from the clan and/or server.
=Application=

Post Response to this Thread if Applying!
In-game Name(IGN):

Discord Name(#ID):
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99):
Reason behind applying:
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?:
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?:

giphy.gif

Edited by aoixivv

Excellent clan intro. I may just have to join in 😏 especially since they have TipsWithAoi.

Posted (edited)

In-game Name(IGN): Wraith
Discord Name(#ID):XGC Wraith#8023
What skills have you almost mastered (85-99):N/A
Reason behind applying:My two friends who made this clan held me at gun point
How you can benefit our local community in varrock?:Helping people with Slayer
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?:Yes

Edited by aoixivv

13 minutes ago, Wraith said:

In-game Name(IGN): Wraith
Discord Name(#ID):XGC Wraith#8023
What skills have you almost mastered (85-99):N/A
Reason behind applying:My two friends who made this clan held me at gun point
How you can benefit our local community in varrock?:Helping people with Slayer
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?:Yes

Accepted ;)

In-game Name(IGN): Captain America
Discord Name(#ID):mokuba#3523
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99):N/A
Reason behind applying:really want to be a part of a clan as it improves the overall game experience 
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: im good at bossing so i might be able to help people out
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?:yes

Posted (edited)

In-game Name(IGN): Crystalblue
Discord Name(#ID):
✔Zeader#4659
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): Attack , Defense , Strength , Herblore , Fletching (Original OSRS)
Reason behind applying: Just looking for a group to join, Being in a group will always make a game more fun then playing by yourself.
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: Being friendly and always willing to help other players.
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: Yes i fully understand.

Edited by Crystalblue

On 5/19/2019 at 10:08 AM, Captain America said:

In-game Name(IGN): Captain America
Discord Name(#ID):mokuba#3523
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99):N/A
Reason behind applying:really want to be a part of a clan as it improves the overall game experience 
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: im good at bossing so i might be able to help people out
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?:yes

Accepted on release day DM me your name in-game and I'll add you..Welcome!

On 5/20/2019 at 1:41 AM, Crystalblue said:

In-game Name(IGN): Crystalblue
Discord Name(#ID):
✔Zeader#4659
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): Attack , Defense , Strength , Herblore , Fletching (Original OSRS)
Reason behind applying: Just looking for a group to join, Being in a group will always make a game more fun then playing by yourself.
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: Being friendly and always willing to help other players.
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: Yes i fully understand.

Accepted man, on launch DM me your in-game name am happy to have you!

In-game Name(IGN): BenDaProdigy
Discord Name(#ID): BenDaProdigy#7662
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): attack, defence, strength, range, magic, hunter, hitpoints (original osrs)
Reason behind applying: want to join to make new friends in a nice community
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: I can help newcomers with anything necessary.
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: of course, 100%

2 minutes ago, BenDaProdigy said:

In-game Name(IGN): BenDaProdigy
Discord Name(#ID): BenDaProdigy#7662
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): attack, defence, strength, range, magic, hunter, hitpoints (original osrs)
Reason behind applying: want to join to make new friends in a nice community
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: I can help newcomers with anything necessary.
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: of course, 100%

100%, DM  me you in-game name once created on launch day or whenever and i'll add you! can't wait to see you out there!

In-game Name(IGN):    Cash
Discord Name(#ID):    Shalom#6663
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99):   None
Reason behind applying:    Talkative aspect of beeing in a group associated with progressing on this server
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?:   I'll more than likely be going for a max cape on regular mode first to experience certain playstyles and see what works best before progressing to more strict gamemodes.
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?:  Yes, as this is more than likely under fair use policy.

6 minutes ago, Cash said:

In-game Name(IGN):    Cash
Discord Name(#ID):    Shalom#6663
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99):   None
Reason behind applying:    Talkative aspect of beeing in a group associated with progressing on this server
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?:   I'll more than likely be going for a max cape on regular mode first to experience certain playstyles and see what works best before progressing to more strict gamemodes.
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?:  Yes, as this is more than likely under fair use policy.

Accepted ! DM me your proper in-game name upon release just in-case you didn't get the one you wanted.

• Like 1

In-game Name(IGN): Josiah GR
Discord Name(#ID): JosiahGR#1204
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): Attack, Strength, Defense, Range, Magic, Dungeoneering, Constitution, Herb, fletching, Slayer, Fishing, firemaking, cooking, woodcutting, summoning. (Way too many XD)
Reason behind applying: Everything is better in a group. Also, playing alone is not as fun.
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: I can provide some advice on certain skills to new players.
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: Yup sure do!

48 minutes ago, JosiahGR said:

In-game Name(IGN): Josiah GR
Discord Name(#ID): JosiahGR#1204
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): Attack, Strength, Defense, Range, Magic, Dungeoneering, Constitution, Herb, fletching, Slayer, Fishing, firemaking, cooking, woodcutting, summoning. (Way too many XD)
Reason behind applying: Everything is better in a group. Also, playing alone is not as fun.
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: I can provide some advice on certain skills to new players.
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: Yup sure do!

Accepted! welcome to SkillersCove. hope to see many good things from you !

In-game Name(IGN): TomixDragoon
Discord Name(#ID): TerrenePrime#7324
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): N/A  (Pre-Release)
Reason behind applying: I would like to join the group to further the pursuit of crafting.
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: I would be willing to help out others in either finding the best skilling routes, training, and progression, as well as assisting newer players to learn how to skill.
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: Yes

5 hours ago, TomixDragoon said:

In-game Name(IGN): TomixDragoon
Discord Name(#ID): TerrenePrime#7324
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): N/A  (Pre-Release)
Reason behind applying: I would like to join the group to further the pursuit of crafting.
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: I would be willing to help out others in either finding the best skilling routes, training, and progression, as well as assisting newer players to learn how to skill.
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: Yes

Accepted! In case you change your name for the server! Lmk other than that willing to see you in our clan !

In-game Name(IGN): Hiro
Discord Name(#ID): TeamHina#9999
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): Attack, Strength, Hitpoints, Ranged, Prayer, Magic, Slayer, Herblore (Oldschool)
Reason behind applying: Looking for a community that is willing to help each other to the best of their abilities
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: I can provide help to new players whether it be tips on certain skills or general questions.
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: Yes

10 minutes ago, Hiro said:

In-game Name(IGN): Hiro
Discord Name(#ID): TeamHina#9999
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): Attack, Strength, Hitpoints, Ranged, Prayer, Magic, Slayer, Herblore (Oldschool)
Reason behind applying: Looking for a community that is willing to help each other to the best of their abilities
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: I can provide help to new players whether it be tips on certain skills or general questions.
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: Yes

Accepted! Welcome to skillersCove ... if you intend on changing your in-game name before launch.. lmk via. discord DM's can't wait to see your skills man :)

In-game Name(IGN): Epicsnoob
Discord Name(#ID): i dont use discord
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): Atk, Str, Hp, Range, Pray, Mage, Slayer, fletching, hunter,cooking,firemaking,wcing,crafting,construction.(Oldschool)
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: Entertainment

Posted (edited)

In-game Name(IGN): Santa
Discord Name(#ID):  Tyler#5096
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): On oldschool quite a few. 
Reason behind applying: I have a few friends that are joining this clan and I am looking to make friends as well. 
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: Being an active member as well as a non toxic member. 
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: yes

Edited by Tyler

In-game Name(IGN): McRevolation
Discord Name(#ID): McRevolation#3698
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): Woodcutting, Firemaking, Attack, Strength, Defense, and Fishing
Reason behind applying: Hanging out with my brother.
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: I am a devoted player who likes to farm a lot and be friendly in the community.
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: Yes, I understand.

In-game Name(IGN): Kartoonbaab
Discord Name(#ID): Kartoonbaab#7092
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): I've had multiple accounts in past, and I've had multiple 99's but the ones I remember are fishing, all combat, fletching, smithing, woodcutting, cooking, thieving, crafting, and I got farming to 73 once.
The reason behind applying: I want to join the best of the best. I feel this clan can be a great community especially starting off with very limited resources on the market. we can essentially be our own market. plus I see people in here that I've been talking with on the discord and I want to continue that game.
How can you benefit our local community in Varrock?: I feel I can contribute with skilling and helping to provide the community with what is needed. also, I like to be a mitigator and feel I can help others that have any questions.
Understand to the full extent that breaking any rule either it is the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: Yes, i understand

4 hours ago, epicsnoob said:

In-game Name(IGN): Epicsnoob
Discord Name(#ID): i dont use discord
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): Atk, Str, Hp, Range, Pray, Mage, Slayer, fletching, hunter,cooking,firemaking,wcing,crafting,construction.(Oldschool)
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: Entertainment

Accepted Message me in game to be added!

1 hour ago, Tyler said:

In-game Name(IGN): Tyler
Discord Name(#ID):  Tyler#5096
What skills have you almost mastered (70-99): On oldschool quite a few. 
Reason behind applying: I have a few friends that are joining this clan and I am looking to make friends as well. 
How can you benefit our local community in varrock?: Being an active member as well as a non toxic member. 
Understand to full extent that breaking any rule either it be the clans or server will result in a ban from the clan and/or server?: yes

Accepted Message me in game to be added!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this